Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Family and Friends
















So in my 'about me' I definitely referred to how important my family and friends are to me. I seem to have an ever increasing number of them! And the other ever-increasing factor is my affection toward and appreciation of them. I love my family! It's amazing to me that I've been married to the same wonderful man for over 24 years! I am so proud of him and his spiritual journey. He is a man of integrity who is deeply devoted to God and to our family. He is without a doubt the wisest person I know. My prayer for our 'younger couple friends' is that they will always have the joy in their marriages that we have had in ours...that they will keep Christ as the rock of marriage and that they will continue to love and respect one another the whole journey!



Then there is Allie, our daughter and her 'boy' Jarrett! They are completely awesome together. Their relationship has been at least 2 years (if not longer) in the making and it has been rocky. But God definitely has made a way for them and they are solid. They compliment one another perfectly...make each other laugh, hold one another accountable, and besides that, they are just plain ol' cute together! What a blessing it is to see them serve alongside one another. Who knows what God has in store for them. I don't know, but I think I have a pretty good idea!

















And how about Bobby and Denira! Jarrett's bro and sis-in-law! No words could ever explain how much we adore and respect them! Same for so many others! Oh heck! Lemme just go ahead and splat their mugs across here. Obviously if I'm blogging them it's cuz they mean a lot to me!!




























And this photo hunt is taking forever....I'm going to have to come back and edit it in.

3 comments:

Deena said...

yeah you're here!!!!

Anonymous said...

Word to our Momma!

When I get back I'll post an official "Welcome to Blogosphere" for you!

Denira Baird Williams said...

yea!!!!!!