Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Loving Life!

Just wanted to say that the past few days (week and a half, actually) have been totally wonderful! I've enjoyed being off from school and not even so much as darkening the door of the elementary school where I teach since Saturday, Dec. 20! For folks who know me, that's unfathomable!!! All that will change tomorrow, but not for the reason you may think. I'm hooked on scrap-booking and tomorrow, while the hubby (and anyone else he chooses to invite over for the big-screen access) lay around the living room and watch football, I'm headed over to the school to set up for a 3-day scrap-booking adventure!!! I have so many friends who are into this and it is such a wonderful girl-bonding activity! We get to be together, eat girl food, look at and oooh and aaah over each other's pics and then share our handiwork! I cannot wait!! Many of us got new toys that make our craft easier and so we'll also oooh and aaah over that while we share the addiction of scrapping!

I'm sure that come Monday I'll be stressed to the max that I did not go to school and do any planning or prepping for the return of students...but if so, I'll deal with that when it comes. Right now, I'm just loving God, loving my family, loving being with my friends, loving the break and Loving LIFE!!

No comments: